Recipe by Karen From Colorado
Pretty, colorful and delicious pasta salad.
Top Review by Miss Annie
What a wonderful, tasty, robust salad. All the flavors screamed Greek, and it was so good! I especiallly liked the feta cheese, which I love, and the olives. Easy to make and serve. Double this for a larger group, or cut down for a smaller group. Thanks Karen for posting, I will be using this one all summer.
- 2 cups ruffled pasta, cooked and drained
- 2 cups cubed chicken
- 1⁄2 pint cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 large cucumber, cut in half lengthwise and sliced
- 1⁄2 large red onion, coarsely chopped
- 3 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 4 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup kalamata olive, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine cooked pasta, chicken, tomatoes, cucumber and onion in a large bowl.
- In a seperate bowl, stir together lemon juice and salt until the salt dissolves.
- Add olive oil and oregano, mixing well.
- Pour over pasta mixture.
- Stir to blend.
- Add feta cheese and olives.
- Toss to mix.
- Cover and chill for 2 hours before serving.