1/1 Photo of Greek Pasta Salad
Karen From Colorado's Note:
Pretty, colorful and delicious pasta salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups ruffled pasta, cooked and drained
- 2 cups cubed chicken
- 1/2 pint cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 large cucumber, cut in half lengthwise and sliced
- 1/2 large red onion, coarsely chopped
- 3 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 4 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup kalamata olive, sliced
- 1Combine cooked pasta, chicken, tomatoes, cucumber and onion in a large bowl.
- 2In a seperate bowl, stir together lemon juice and salt until the salt dissolves.
- 3Add olive oil and oregano, mixing well.
- 4Pour over pasta mixture.
- 5Stir to blend.
- 6Add feta cheese and olives.
- 7Toss to mix.
- 8Cover and chill for 2 hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 268.6
- Calories from Fat 162
- Total Fat 18.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 13.4 mg
- Sodium 814.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 5.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: