Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe is from "Green Hills Garden Club Cooks...Favorite Recipes from Vicksburg, MS" (Margaret Hicks). This salad is awesome! Great flavor!
- 8 ounces trio pasta, penne, spiral, and shells
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can black olives, drained
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons all purpose Greek seasoning
- 4 green onions, diced
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- feta cheese, garnish
- Mix lemon juice with Greek seasoning.
- Combine with all other ingredients and top with feta cheese.
I was looking for this Greek salad recipe...thank you!!! I kept all ingredients and portions the same. The only difference was I added a 1/2 tsp of garlic powder (cause I am Italian) and a lil bit of salt and pepper...just a dash. Great recipe..try it!