- 1 green pepper
- 1 red pepper
- 1 yellow pepper (optional)
- 1 red onion
- 1 cucumber (optional)
- 8 tablespoons Club House Greek seasoning
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 tablespoons water
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked pasta (rotini or any kind of spiral noodles)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut up peppers, onion and cucumber to your desired size. I usually cut them into little squares.
- Cook the pasta and drain. Add to vegetables.
- Mix together 8 tbsp club house greek, 6 tbsp water and 6 tbsp olive oil. Add to the salad.
- Crumble feta and work into salad.