1/4 Photos of Greek Pasta Bake
Yummy casserole. Adapted from Light and Tasty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 ounce) package whole wheat penne
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken breasts
- 1 (29 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 (2 1/4 ounce) cans sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped green peppers
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions and drain.
- 2In a bowl, combine pasta, chicken, tomato sauce, tomatoes, spinach, olives, onion, green pepper, basil and oregano.
- 3Transfer to a 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- 4Sprinkle with cheeses.
- 5Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Pasta Bake
Serving Size: 1 (350 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 413.0
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 76.2 mg
- Sodium 933.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.4 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 35.2 g