Recipe by Cookin Okie
I have been trying to duplicate the Greek Pasta from Zio's Italian Restaurant for a couple years. I finally got the seasoning right, and my family gave me a 'thumbs up'! Now it is one of our favorites.
- 3 chicken breasts, grilled and diced
- 1 lb penne pasta
- 8 ounces feta cheese
- 2 -3 teaspoons all purpose Greek seasoning
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 10 garlic cloves, diced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 6 ounces kalamata olives (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to directions on the box.
- While the pasta is cooking, grill chicken seasoned w/some of the Greek Seasoning.
- Saute garlic, onion, green pepper and red pepper flakes in oil.
- Toss pasta, chicken, sauteed vegetables, tomatoes and Feta together along with the Greek Seasoning. Enjoy!