1/1 Photo of Greek Pasta
This is a mix between noodles and a Greek salad. The two are like the dynamic duo! they are great together!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta according to the package instructions.
- 2Meanwhile, cut up the vegetables.
- 3Place vegetables in a bowl and add dressing and broken up feta cheese. Marinate while waiting.
- 4Drain noodles and cool in fridge or freezer.
- 5Add your vegetables to the mixture (undrained) to noodles.
- 6Serve and enjoy!
- 7Optional: May add Greek olives if desired.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (212 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 88.3
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 16.6 mg
- Sodium 215.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 4.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Greek salad dressing