Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a mix between noodles and a Greek salad. The two are like the dynamic duo! they are great together!
- 2⁄3 cup cucumber
- 2⁄3 cup tomatoes
- 2⁄3 cup red pepper
- 2⁄3 cup green pepper
- penne (enough for 2) or rotini noodles (enough for 2)
- 1⁄4 cup feta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup premade Greek salad dressing
- Cook pasta according to the package instructions.
- Meanwhile, cut up the vegetables.
- Place vegetables in a bowl and add dressing and broken up feta cheese. Marinate while waiting.
- Drain noodles and cool in fridge or freezer.
- Add your vegetables to the mixture (undrained) to noodles.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Optional: May add Greek olives if desired.