Recipe by JanetB-KY
Posted for Zaar World Tour 2006...a simple sounding pasta dish quick and easy enough for the weeknight rush
Top Review by nccookie22
Wonderful recipe, simple to prepare, tastes awesome. I'm a great fan of the "Greek taste" in cooking. I used Kraft's Greek vinaigrette and added some dried rosemary and fresh Greek oregano (which I grow) during the cooking as well as some salt when done. I'll make this again and again. Thanks for the recipe.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup sliced black olives
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, sliced in rounds
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 plum tomato, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese (or to your liking)
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup favorite vinaigrette (preferably a Greek Style one)
- 4 cups cooked spaghetti
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut chicken into chunks and stir fry in olive oil until cooked.
- Add olives, red onion, and green pepper; fry until softened.
- Add spaghetti, dressing, feta cheese and tomato; stir fry until thoroughly heated and well combined.
- Serve hot. Serves 4 generously.