Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is my own version of oven roasted potatoes. A great meal to eat on its own or with tomato salad (especially if you are vegetarian)
- 6 -8 medium potatoes
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 -3 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 -3 tablespoons paprika
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 2 -3 cups water
- USE roasting pan with lid.
- Spray the bottom with vegetable spray.
- Preheat oven to 325'F.
- Peel Potatoes and slice in 4.
- (across and then in half).
- Add Potatoes to roasting pan.
- Add Garlic Powder.
- Add Paprika.
- Add Salt and Pepper.
- Add the Oil.
- THEN place roasting lid onto pan.
- and slowly mix the potatoes with spices and oil by moving around.
- Make sure hands are holding down lid.
- Open the lid after mixing and add 1 cup of water.
- Place potatoes in oven for approximately 1 to 1 1/2 hour.
- Keep checking approximately every 20 mins to briefly mix and add a little water.
- *Amount of spices depends on the amount.
- of potatoes used and personal taste.
- I usually consider 2 potatoes per person.
- if using as a side dish.