1 hr 15 mins
This is my own version of oven roasted potatoes. A great meal to eat on its own or with tomato salad (especially if you are vegetarian)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1USE roasting pan with lid.
- 2Spray the bottom with vegetable spray.
- 3Preheat oven to 325'F.
- 4Peel Potatoes and slice in 4.
- 5(across and then in half).
- 6Add Potatoes to roasting pan.
- 7Add Garlic Powder.
- 8Add Paprika.
- 9Add Salt and Pepper.
- 10Add the Oil.
- 11THEN place roasting lid onto pan.
- 12and slowly mix the potatoes with spices and oil by moving around.
- 13Make sure hands are holding down lid.
- 14Open the lid after mixing and add 1 cup of water.
- 15Place potatoes in oven for approximately 1 to 1 1/2 hour.
- 16Keep checking approximately every 20 mins to briefly mix and add a little water.
- 17*Amount of spices depends on the amount.
- 18of potatoes used and personal taste.
- 19I usually consider 2 potatoes per person.
- 20if using as a side dish.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Oven Roasted Potatoes (Great Comfort Food)
Serving Size: 1 (500 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1002.2
- Calories from Fat 663
- Total Fat 73.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 31.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 81.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.6 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 10.2 g