Recipe by Dana-MMH
These potatoes have so much flavor and taste to them, they are delicious!!
Top Review by Jen T
Crisp with nice flavour. I did marinate the cut potatoes in lemon juice for about an hour before cooking. Next time I might just add some garlic, only because we love the stuff. LOL. This is a keeper for us. Cheers JenT
- 4 -6 medium potatoes, quartered (skins on or off, your choice)
- 1⁄4 cup mazola oil
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large pan, lay quartered potatoes so they barely touch one another.
- Combine butter and oil in a bowl and mix with a fork.
- Pour over potatoes.
- Toss potatoes around until very well coated with oil and butter mixture.
- Be sure potatoes are spread around evenly in the pan.
- Allow to roast, for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper, and oregano all over potatoes.
- Toss around with a spatula, spread potatoes around evenly again.
- Roast potatoes again for 15 minutes more, or until golden brown.
- If you like you can also add some lemon juice also.