Recipe by sugarpea
Guilt-free fries! By all means try the malt vinegar, other vinegars won't be the same. Very easy.
Top Review by little.miss.vegan
Very very good =] Thank you for sharing!! May I ask why we were to soak the potatoes? I suppose that's what allowed these to be successfully wonderful compared to what I've made before =]
- 2 medium baking potatoes, scrubbed
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons malt vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut each potato lengthwise into 8 wedges; place in bowl, cover with cold water and let sit for 30 minutes; drain.
- Pat dry with paper towels; toss with oil and place skinside down on greased baking sheet; combine oregano, salt and pepper and sprinkle over potatoes.
- Bake in preheated oven at 400° for 45-50 minutes or until they are browned and tender; remove and sprinkle immediately with malt vinegar and serve.