Yummy! When I'm in a hurry and don't want to fire up the grill I just pan fry the shrimp.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb uncooked orzo pasta (cook according to directions, rinse in cool water,drain and set aside)
- 1 English cucumber, seeded quartered and sliced
- 2 cups grape tomatoes
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil (more for garnish)
- 1/3 cup golden balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/3 cup light olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 lb crumbled feta cheese
- 16 -20 shrimp, peeled and deveined
- salt & fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 1Combine the orzo, cucumbers, tomatoes, and onions in a large serving bowl.
- 2In a blender place, vinegar, basil, garlic, lemon juice, Dijon Mustard, and salt and pepper.
- 3Mix well.
- 4Slowly add oil and blend till emulsified.
- 5Pour vinaigrette over pasta and fold lightly to coat.
- 6Carefully fold in cheese.
- 7Set in fridge.
- 8Heat grill to high.
- 9Brush shrimp with olive oil and a little lemon.
- 10Grill two minutes per side or just till cooked through.
- 11Divide salad into 4 and divide shrimp over the tops.
- 12Prep time doesn't include time to cook pasta.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Orzo Salad With Grilled Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (446 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 937.3
- Calories from Fat 355
- Total Fat 39.5 g
- Saturated Fat 15.8 g
- Cholesterol 247.5 mg
- Sodium 1292.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 97.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 47.4 g