Recipe by KelBel
A great summer salad. Serve room temperature or chilled. Perfect for a picnic or backyard barbeque. This salad tastes better the longer it chills.
Top Review by Sugar³
This was an excellent salad on a hot Las Vegas summer (112 degrees!). I was being lazy and used bottled balsamic vinaigrette, also added shredded cooked chicken to make it a whole meal. Can’t wait for the leftovers tonight!
- 8 ounces orzo pasta
- 4 cups Baby Spinach, chopped
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup kalamata olive, pitted & halved
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, chopped
- 4 ounces feta
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste (optional)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil