Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
So good and fresh tasting! This is great as a side dish on a hot summer day, and any extra shallot vinaigrette is delicious on any kind of salad. Mmmmm!
- 1 (16 ounce) package orzo pasta (cooked according to directions)
- 1 cup kalamata olive, pitted
- 1 cup sliced pepperoncini pepper
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup sliced cucumber
- 1 cup sliced red onion
- 1⁄2 cup shallot vinaigrette (or to taste)
- 3 cups olive oil
- 1 cup rice vinegar
- 5 -6 shallots
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- Cook orzo according to directions and allow to cool.
- Blend all vinaigrette ingredients in a food processor or blender and set aside.
- Combine all ingredients and serve cold.