Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a simple salad. To make it more unique, add multicolored tomatoes.
- 1 lb orzo pasta
- 1 scallion, chopped
- 1 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 lb feta cheese, crumbled
- olive oil
- 6 tablespoons lemon juice
- Boil orzo for recommended time.
- Drain and rinse with cold water.
- coat with olive oil and chill.
- add tomatoes, feta, scallions, and parsley.
- Right before serving, add lemon juice and toss.
- salt and pepper to taste.
This was very good. The orzo turned out well. It tasted great.
We all enjoyed this. I used dried parsley which I added to taste. I served this with grilled lamb and green beans. Thanks for posting!