- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 fresh garlic clove, finely chopped
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dijon-style mustard
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 cups uncooked orzo pasta
- 1⁄2 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cucumber, seeded and chopped
- 1⁄4 red onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 green bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 5 -10 green olives, drained and halved
Directions See How It's Made
- Dressing: Place all the ingredients in a blender and pulse until well incorporated. No blender? That’s just fine, simply mix/shake the ingredients until thoroughly blended.
- Salad: Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- In large bowl combine pasta, tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, bell peppers, feta and olives. Toss with dressing and chill for at least one 1 hour in refrigerator.