Recipe by chefboyar-Dee
This is modeled after my favorite Orzo Pasta Salad from Whole Foods. I like to cook a batch and snack on for days or have it for a side dish for dinner. I usually add about 2 tblsp of juice from the kalamata olives because I love the flavor, but you dont have to. Great for a BBQ or party!
Top Review by karshae
Excellent and easy to make! I made this with the ingredients I had on hand, so I replaced sun-dried tomatoes with spinach, used green onions instead of red onions, and added some diced cucumbers.
- 2 cups uncooked orzo pasta
- 1⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup kalamata olive, chopped
- 1⁄2 bell pepper, chopped (red or yellow)
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup feta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- salt and pepper