Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
A refreshing, delicious cold pasta salad. Great for a light lunch.
- 4 ounces orzo pasta
- 2 small tomatoes, chopped
- 15 Greek olives
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 3 cups baby spinach leaves
- 2 ounces feta, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 teaspoons light Italian dressing
- all-purpose seasoning
- Cook the pasta until it is al dente and drain.
- In a large bowl, combine hot pasta and spinach leaves. They will wilt.
- Add chopped olives, tomatoes, onions, and feta.
- Dress with olive oil, balsamic vinegar, Italian dressing, and seasoning to taste.
- Refrigerate until chilled, about 2 hours.