Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
Great Recipe from Red Monkey's Feisty with Flavor Challenge!
- 3⁄4 lb orzo, cooked al dente
- 1 large cucumber, seeded, quartered lengthwise, and sliced
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon red monkey dill
- 1⁄4 cup white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons red monkey stone ground spicy mustard
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil, plus additional for brushing shrimp
- 1 teaspoon red monkey sea salt
- 1 teaspoon red monkey ground peppercorn
- 3⁄4 lb feta cheese, crumbled
- 16 medium shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- Combine orzo, cucumber, green onions, and tomatoes in a large bowl. Place dill, vinegar, and mustard in a blender and blend until smooth. With the motor running, slowly add the olive oil and blend until emulsified. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Pour the vinaigrette over the orzo mixture and stir well to combine. Gently fold in the feta cheese.
- Heat grill to high. Brush shrimp with oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill for approximately 2 minutes per side or until just cooked through. Divide orzo salad among 4 take-out containers or plates and top with 4 shrimp. Garnish with fresh dill.