A good Bobby Flay recipe From foodnetwork.com. another good looking lite dish!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 lb orzo pasta, cooked al dente
- 1 large cucumber, seeded, quartered lengthwise, and sliced
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill, plus extra
- fresh dill, for garnish
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup olive oil, plus additional
- olive oil, for brushing shrimp
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 lb feta cheese, crumbled
- 16 medium shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- 1Combine orzo, cucumber, green onions, and tomatoes in a large bowl.
- 2Place dill, vinegar, and mustard in a blender and blend until smooth. With the motor running, slowly add the olive oil and blend until emulsified. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- 3Pour the vinaigrette over the orzo mixture and stir well to combine. Gently fold in the feta cheese.
- 4Heat grill to high. Brush shrimp with oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill for approximately 2 minutes per side or until just cooked through.
- 5Divide orzo salad among 4 take-out containers or plates and top with 4 shrimp. Garnish with additional dill.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Orzo and Grilled Shrimp Salad With Mustard-Dill Vinaigrett
Serving Size: 1 (371 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 844.6
- Calories from Fat 428
- Total Fat 47.5 g
- Saturated Fat 16.8 g
- Cholesterol 112.4 mg
- Sodium 1128.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 75.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 29.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar