Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
All I can say is OPA!
Make and share this Greek Omelet recipe from Food.com.
- cooking spray
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped cooked potato
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2⁄3 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute, original
- 1 tablespoon nonfat milk
- 1 dash dried oregano leaves
- 1 dash ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon crumbled feta cheese
- Spray small skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Add potato, onions and garlic; cook 2 minutes, or until potatoes are lightly browned, stirring occasionally. Stir in olives. Remove mixture from skillet; cover to keep warm.
- Beat Egg Beaters, milk, oregano and pepper with wire whisk until well blended. Add to same skillet; tilt skillet to evenly distribute Egg Beaters mixture. As Egg Beaters mixture sets, lift edge slightly with spatula to allow uncooked portion to flow underneath. When Egg Beaters mixture is set in center, spoon potato mixture over half of omelet; sprinkle with cheese.
- Slip spatula underneath, tip skillet to loosen and gently fold omelet in half. Slide onto serving plate.