Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe was created for the Greek themed day when I was teaching the 2013 "Cuisine Around the World" cooking elective for 3rd-5th graders at The Village Charter School.
- 2 cups kalamata olives, pitted
- 3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons red onions, diced
- 6 -8 fresh basil leaves
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 baguette, sliced into thin rounds (toasted or untoasted)
- Put all ingredients into blender or food processor, and process until combined and of desired texture.
- Serve on baguette rounds.