Recipe by eknecht
I don't remember where I got this one, but it is a hit at get-togethers. I prefer to dice my whole olives, rather than use chopped, just for appearance. Serve with pita chips, bread rounds, fresh veggies, or as a sandwich spread. Cook time includes chill time.
Top Review by FoodieFanatic
We are olive lovers here and we loved this dip! Such a good combination of flavors! I served it with Ritz crackers and Pita chips and they went so well with the dip. Excellent recipe Lizbits!
- 1 small garlic clove
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 ounces feta cheese
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 (4 1/4 ounce) can black olives, diced
- 3 tablespoons roasted red peppers, diced