Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
For Zaar Tour 6; has brandy in it; looks great.
- 2 lbs nectarines, riipe
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 lbs sugar
- 1⁄4 cup brandy
- 1⁄8 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Peel and seed nectarines; cut into chunks.
- Boil in water until soft; add sugar; stir and watch to prevent burning.
- Cook 30 minutes.
- Last 5 minutes add brandy, vanilla, and lemon juice
- Pour in hot sterile jars;seal.
These preserves are delicious and were easy to make. The brandy flavor is there and makes the preserves unique. I'm so glad I found this recipe. Made for Mike and the Appliance Killers for ZWT 9, Greek challenge.