1/1 Photo of Greek Nectarine Preserves
Dienia B.'s Note:
For Zaar Tour 6; has brandy in it; looks great.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and seed nectarines; cut into chunks.
- 2Boil in water until soft; add sugar; stir and watch to prevent burning.
- 3Cook 30 minutes.
- 4Last 5 minutes add brandy, vanilla, and lemon juice
- 5Pour in hot sterile jars;seal.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Nectarine Preserves
Serving Size: 1 (1953 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1360.1
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 334.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 325.8 g
- Protein 3.2 g