Recipe by mailbelle
I love Greek seasoning! These are great with a good grilled steak or chicken!
Top Review by Chef*Lee
These are good. I used Cavender's greek seasoning. ( I love that stuff!) Didn't use salt and pepper because Cavender's is well seasoned with salt and pepper. I think next time I will use 16 oz mushrooms and cut back the Greek seasoning to 1/2 or 1/4 tsp. The mushrooms cook down so much that you don't get very much with 8 oz plus the seasoning is too much for this little amount of mushrooms. Great flavor and will definitely make again!! Thanks!
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, wiped clean and sliced
- 1 teaspoon all purpose Greek seasoning (I use Pilleteri's)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter over medium heat in a small saucepan.
- Add mushrooms and saute stirring frequently until mushrooms are limp.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Boil, stirring frequently until most liquid is evaporated.