1/1 Photo of Greek Mushroom Orzo
A blend of mushrooms, tomatoes and orzo with a swirl of feta.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- 2Add mushroom. Cook, stirring occasionally, until tender and mushrooms just release their liquid (about 6 minutes).
- 3Stir in orzo, tomatoes, chicken broth and water. Simmer covered, stirring occasionally, until orzo is tender and most of the liquid is absorbed (about 9 minutes).
- 4Stir in Feta cheese and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Mushroom Orzo
Serving Size: 1 (412 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 312.3
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 6.7 mg
- Sodium 639.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 14.4 g