Oregano, garlic and feta cheese brings a ho-hum dish to new heights. Serve with Lemon Potatoes and Greek Salad.
- In a large bowl, stir the spices and crushed crackers into the ground beef.
- Stir the eggs into the milk, stir into meat mixture.
- Mix in the feta cheese and press into a 9x13 pan.
- Cover loosely with foil.
- Bake for 30 minutes,at 350, drain.
- Resume baking without foil for 15 minutes or until done.
Perfect - except I added black olives to make it REALLY Greek.
A nice twist on meatloaf. I added black olives and made it into 8 mini-loaves. And I'm thinking the leftovers will make great sandwiches.
Thanks, Chef Dee for another excellent recipe