Prep 30 mins
Cook 14 mins
From Rachael Ray.
- 3⁄4 lb ground lamb
- 3⁄4 lb ground beef or 3⁄4 lb ground veal
- 1 small yellow onion, minced
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1⁄2 lemon
- Preheat a medium skillet over med-high heat.
- In a large bowl, combine meats, onion, parsley, salt, and pepper.
- Melt the butter into oil in the pan and begin rolling the meat mixture into small, bite-sized balls, adding them to the pan as you roll them.
- Stir/saute 10-12 minutes (make shake the pan occasionally to brown equally, if you are coordinated).
- Deglaze pane the wine and allow it to reduce by half, 1 or 2 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat; squeeze the lemon juice over the meatballs in the skillet; serve.