Greek Meatballs in Wine Sauce
- Preheat a medium skillet over med-high heat.
- In a large bowl, combine meats, onion, parsley, salt, and pepper.
- Melt the butter into oil in the pan and begin rolling the meat mixture into small, bite-sized balls, adding them to the pan as you roll them.
- Stir/saute 10-12 minutes (make shake the pan occasionally to brown equally, if you are coordinated).
- Deglaze pane the wine and allow it to reduce by half, 1 or 2 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat; squeeze the lemon juice over the meatballs in the skillet; serve.