1/1 Photo of Greek Marinated Olives
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Use a zester to remove the rind from lemon.
- 2Place the olives in a large glass or ceramic bowl.
- 3Combine the lemon rind, oil, oregano, pepper and bay leaf in a large jug. Pour the oil mixture over the olives and stir to combine.
- 4Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge overnight to develop the flavours.
- 5Remove from the fridge 1 hour before serving to bring to room temperature. Transfer to a serving bowl to serve.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Marinated Olives
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 604.6
- Calories from Fat 567
- Total Fat 63.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 658.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 1.6 g