Prep 6 mins
Cook 0 mins
After messing up this Greek Style Marinated Mushrooms - I stated olives first instead of mushrooms- I had to look for a marinated olives recipe too. I've found it at taste.com.au.Time does not include refrigerating time.
- 1 lemon
- 600 g kalamata olives
- 500 ml olive oil
- 2.46 ml dried greek oregano
- 1.23 ml fresh ground black pepper
- 1 dried bay leaf
- Use a zester to remove the rind from lemon.
- Place the olives in a large glass or ceramic bowl.
- Combine the lemon rind, oil, oregano, pepper and bay leaf in a large jug. Pour the oil mixture over the olives and stir to combine.
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge overnight to develop the flavours.
- Remove from the fridge 1 hour before serving to bring to room temperature. Transfer to a serving bowl to serve.