- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 12 ounces button mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary
- 2 -3 sprigs fresh thyme
- 8 black peppercorns
- 1 teaspoon coriander seed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Brush mushrooms clean and trim ends.
- Saute mushrooms in the olive oil for 5 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients and simmer for 10 minutes, over very low heat.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Then refrigerate at least 6 hours, or a day to give flavors a little time to develop.