- 4 (6 ounce) mahi mahi (about 1 inch thick) or 4 (6 ounce) other firm white fish fillets, skinned (about 1 inch thick)
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt, divided
- cooking spray
- 2 cups tomatoes, wedges
- 1⁄4 cup thinly vertically sliced red onion
- 3 tablespoons halved pitted kalamata olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle fish with 1/2 teaspoon pepper and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- Place fish in lightly sprayed pan; cook 4 minutes on each side or until fish flakes when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness.
- Remove fish from pan; let stand 3 minutes.
- While fish cooks, combine remaining 1/2 teaspoon pepper, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, tomato, and remaining ingredients, tossing well. Serve salad with fish.