Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
from Chatelaine Food Express Quickies 2
- 1⁄4 cup feta salad dressing, creamy
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 4 ripe tomatoes, sliced
- Whisk together the dressing, lemon juice, green onion, salt and pepper.
- Arrange sliced tomatoes on a platter and drizzle with dressing.
Very fresh tasting salad! I loved this. The only addition I made was to sprinkle some chopped parsley on top when serving. This is so easy and quick to make. I will make it often. I used Feta Cheese Dressing #169988 for the dressing. Thanks for sharing the recipe. Made for Family Favorites - ZWT6.