Recipe by EstherA
Delicious Greek potato recipe! If you like them a bit brown and crispy, turn on the broiler for a few minutes at the end.
Top Review by Caroline Cooks
AWESOME taters! Crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. Easy side for grilled chicken. Added some sliced mushrooms. YUM. Made for the Mediterranean Cruise event in Cooking Photos.
- 4 lbs red potatoes
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lemon juice (2 lg lemons)
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 tablespoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place potatoes in a large baking dish.
- Add remaining ingredients to the dish and toss until well coated.
- Bake uncovered about 50 minutes until tender and brown on the edges.
- Turn the potatoes halfway into cooking time and add more water if the water is all absorbed.
- Turn on the broiler for a few minutes to make them nice and brown.