1/1 Photo of Greek Lemon-Roasted Potatoes
Delicious Greek potato recipe! If you like them a bit brown and crispy, turn on the broiler for a few minutes at the end.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Place potatoes in a large baking dish.
- 3Add remaining ingredients to the dish and toss until well coated.
- 4Bake uncovered about 50 minutes until tender and brown on the edges.
- 5Turn the potatoes halfway into cooking time and add more water if the water is all absorbed.
- 6Turn on the broiler for a few minutes to make them nice and brown.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Lemon-Roasted Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (382 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 377.0
- Calories from Fat 166
- Total Fat 18.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 637.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 5.8 g