This has real fresh, tangy flavor. If you don't have Greek seasoning on hand, just add a mix of dried organo, onion powder, and garlic powder.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut 2 lemons into 12 slices; sprinkle with 1 t. seasoning. With fingers, loosen skin from chicken breasts. Arrange 3 lemon slices under skin of each breast; smooth skin over lemons. Place in large roasting pan.
- Cut remaining lemons into edges. Place lemon wedges and onion around chicken. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and remaining seasoning; add olives.
- Roast until juices run clear when chicken is pierced with fork, about 45 minutes. Transfer to serving platter. Drizzle with pan juices. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Just before serving, sprinkle with mint. Garnish with mint sprigs.