1/2 Photos of Greek Lemon Chicken
This has real fresh, tangy flavor. If you don't have Greek seasoning on hand, just add a mix of dried organo, onion powder, and garlic powder.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Cut 2 lemons into 12 slices; sprinkle with 1 t. seasoning. With fingers, loosen skin from chicken breasts. Arrange 3 lemon slices under skin of each breast; smooth skin over lemons. Place in large roasting pan.
- 3Cut remaining lemons into edges. Place lemon wedges and onion around chicken. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and remaining seasoning; add olives.
- 4Roast until juices run clear when chicken is pierced with fork, about 45 minutes. Transfer to serving platter. Drizzle with pan juices. Let stand 10 minutes.
- 5Just before serving, sprinkle with mint. Garnish with mint sprigs.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Lemon Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 188.0
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 46.4 mg
- Sodium 549.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 16.4 g