Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
Prep: 10 min, Marinate: 30 min, Cook: 10 min, plus refrigeration time. Per serving: calories 191, fat 8.2g, 39% calories from fat, cholesterol 66mg, protein 26.4g, carbohydrates 1.9g, fiber 0.3g, sugar 0.5g, sodium 74mg, diet points 4.9. Dietary Exchanges: Milk: 0.0, Vegetable: 0.0, Fruit: 0.1, Bread: 0.0, Lean meat: 0.0, Fat: 1.3, Sugar: 0.0, Very lean meat protein: 3.4
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast half
- 2 lemon slices
- 1 teaspoon parsley, chopped
- Combine oil, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, and pepper to taste in a small bowl. Mix thoroughly.
- Place chicken breasts between two sheets of wax paper and pound lightly with a mallet or other heavy flat object to flatten slightly.
- Transfer chicken to a dish. Add marinade and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Turn on broiler. Place breasts in a shallow baking dish. Brush with half the marinade.
- Broil 4-5 minutes. Turn, brush with remaining marinade, and broil another 4-5 minutes, or until browned.
- Serve with pan juices. Garnish with lemon slices and sprinkle with parsley.
This was great!! We actually grilled them, but wonderful flavor!