Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Similar to the Mexican layered dip, this is so fresh and tasty! The presentation is great too, it looks so colorful on the platter. It's a new favorite that my friends require I bring to just about every gathering. Serve with pita chips/wheat thins, or anything else you would like!
- 1 (8 ounce) container chive & onion cream cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups hummus
- 1 (6 ounce) packageof crumbled feta
- 1 large English cucumber, chopped
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄2 cup kalamata olive, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup scallions or 1⁄2 cup red onion, chopped
- On a large platter layer the ingredients in order, starting with the cream cheese and ending with the onions.
- Cover and chill in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Serve dip with pita chips.