Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
If you like hummus, feta cheese and the taste of greek salad, you will love this!
- 1 (8 ounce) container cream cheese with chives and onions
- 1 (8 ounce) container hummus
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 3 medium roma tomatoes, seeded, chopped
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 (4 ounce) containercrumbled feta cheese
- 4 medium green onions, chopped
- pita chips or tortilla chips
- In 10-inch plate or pie pan, spread cream cheese spread. Drop small spoonfuls of hummus evenly over cream cheese; spread evenly. Top with remaining ingredients in order listed.
- Serve dip with pita chips or tortilla chips.
Almost too pretty to eat, but everyone does anyway!
I doubled the recipe for my Christmas party and put it in a trifle bowl. I used the whipped cream cheese w/ chives - definitely easier to spread on a cracker. Looked so festive. Unfortunately someone thought it was a salad and decided to mix it up. It was still very tasty, just didn't look too appetizing. Will definitely make again.
Not being a huge fan of Greek salad, I took a chance and made this for my Greek Night Party. Boy, was I glad I did! It is absolutely wonderful. I used roasted red pepper humus because it is my favorite. Served with homemade whole wheat pita chips. I had many compliments and requests for this recipe. I will definitely be making it again.