1/1 Photo of Greek Layer Dip
Get out the tortilla chips or pita triangles, it's the Greek version of a Mexican layer dip! Plus, no need to turn on the oven. The cook time listed is time to chill before serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the yogurt, chickpeas and garlic in the bowl of a food processor or blender and process until completely smooth and creamy.
- 2Spread the mixture in a large flat circle on a dinner plate or serving dish.
- 3Sprinkle the tomatoes and green pepper evenly over the top of the mixture.
- 4Sprinkle with black pepper and oregano and top with the feta cheese and olives.
- 5Refrigerate for 30 minutes to allow the flavors to mingle.
- 6Serve with plenty of tortilla chips, toasted pita triangles or crackers.
Browse Our Top Chickpeas/Garbanzos Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chickpeas/Garbanzos Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Layer Dip
Serving Size: 1 (95 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 113.7
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 6.8 mg
- Sodium 288.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 4.9 g