Get out the tortilla chips or pita triangles, it's the Greek version of a Mexican layer dip! Plus, no need to turn on the oven. The cook time listed is time to chill before serving.
- Place the yogurt, chickpeas and garlic in the bowl of a food processor or blender and process until completely smooth and creamy.
- Spread the mixture in a large flat circle on a dinner plate or serving dish.
- Sprinkle the tomatoes and green pepper evenly over the top of the mixture.
- Sprinkle with black pepper and oregano and top with the feta cheese and olives.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes to allow the flavors to mingle.
- Serve with plenty of tortilla chips, toasted pita triangles or crackers.