1/1 Photo of Greek Lamb Salad
Great for summer
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 large tomato, cut into wedges
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 10 kalamata olives
- 200 g feta, cubed
- 200 g mixed salad greens
- 500 g lamb fillets
- 1/2 teaspoon ground oregano
- 1 teaspoon finely grated fresh lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1Mix oregano, lemon rind, lemon juice and ½ tsp black pepper in a small bowl.
- 2Rub the mixture into the lamb fillets.
- 3Put oil in pan and fry lamb.
- 4Remove lamb from pan.
- 5Place oil in pan and fry potato until golden.
- 6For dressing, place the oil, lemon juice, garlic, rosemary and sugar in a bowl and mix together well.
- 7Thinly slice the lamb and place all ingredients in a large bowl.
- 8Drizzle the dressing over the ingredients and gently toss.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Lamb Salad
Serving Size: 1 (388 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 788.5
- Calories from Fat 559
- Total Fat 62.2 g
- Saturated Fat 24.7 g
- Cholesterol 137.0 mg
- Sodium 733.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 30.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mixed salad greens