Great for summer
Make and share this Greek Lamb Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 2 potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 large tomato, cut into wedges
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 10 kalamata olives
- 200 g feta, cubed
- 200 g mixed salad greens
- 500 g lamb fillets
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground oregano
- 1 teaspoon finely grated fresh lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 teaspoon chopped rosemary
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Mix oregano, lemon rind, lemon juice and ½ tsp black pepper in a small bowl.
- Rub the mixture into the lamb fillets.
- Put oil in pan and fry lamb.
- Remove lamb from pan.
- Place oil in pan and fry potato until golden.
- For dressing, place the oil, lemon juice, garlic, rosemary and sugar in a bowl and mix together well.
- Thinly slice the lamb and place all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Drizzle the dressing over the ingredients and gently toss.
Yum !!! I dont give out 5 stars easily but this is a keeper. I used Coby/Jack cheese instead of Fetta and I added about 1/3rd cup of Balsamic Vinagar to the dressing. I'm looking forward to making this again!
Just lovely! It had a really nice amount of lemon, and it would work so well with any sorts of salad vegies! Definitely a keeper!
This was fantastic, with all the food and flavours we love in it. Thanks for a different way to eat our lamb. *editing to add, we've made this again, and this time we added aparagus as you'll see by the photo, otherwise the recipe is the same.