- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄3 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 lb ground lamb
- 1 tablespoon oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 7 ingredients in large bowl.
- Add ground lamb and mix well.
- Divide into 4 equal portions and shape each portion into 1/2 inch thick patty.
- Heat skillet on medium heat and add 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Add patties and cook for 3 to 4 minutes per side until no longer pink inside.