Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I love these meatballs, great with steamed rice, a green salad and warm pita bread. Makes you want to throw plates on the floor, drink ouzo and dance!!!!
- 1 lb ground lamb
- 1⁄2 cup chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons instant minced onion
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup chopped kalamata olive
- 2 eggs or 2 egg substitute
- Preheat broiler In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients.
- Mix until well blended.
- Form into 1 inch meatballs.
- Place on a large broiling pan about 1 inch apart.
- Broil about 3 inchs from heat until well browned.
- Turn over and broil other side until well browned.
Five stars for us means we didn't change a thing in the recipe and still loved it. Delicious flavours and an easy week night meal with yummy leftovers for lunches the next day. Thanks Mandabears.
I didn't have any Ouzo so didn't dance but boy these meatballs are good enough to dance to even without the ouzo! I cut the recipe in Half - exactly 8 meatballs. I started to broil them but I think the ground lamb I used had a bit too much fat and the oven started smoking so I finished them by pan frying. The Texture of the meat balls is great and they are very easy to work with, hold together well. Thanks Mandabears for another MMm recipe