Recipe by mandabears
I love these meatballs, great with steamed rice, a green salad and warm pita bread. Makes you want to throw plates on the floor, drink ouzo and dance!!!!
Top Review by The Normans
Five stars for us means we didn't change a thing in the recipe and still loved it. Delicious flavours and an easy week night meal with yummy leftovers for lunches the next day. Thanks Mandabears.
- 1 lb ground lamb
- 1⁄2 cup chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons instant minced onion
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup chopped kalamata olive
- 2 eggs or 2 egg substitute
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat broiler In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients.
- Mix until well blended.
- Form into 1 inch meatballs.
- Place on a large broiling pan about 1 inch apart.
- Broil about 3 inchs from heat until well browned.
- Turn over and broil other side until well browned.