Prep 0 mins
Cook 25 mins
Greek Lamb Burgers with Spinach and Red Onion Salad 4 servings.
Make and share this Greek Lamb Burgers With Spinach and Red Onion Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 78.07 ml chopped of fresh mint
- 9.85 ml paprika
- 3.69 ml ground cinnamon
- 2.46 ml salt
- 44.37 ml olive oil, divided
- 603.27 g ground lamb
- 4 hamburger buns or 1 small ciabatta roll, halved crosswise*
- 354.88 ml baby spinach leaves
- 314.66 ml crumbled feta cheese
- 4 red onions, slices
- 7.39 ml balsamic vinegar
- Mix first 4 ingredients and 1 1/2 tablespoons oil in medium bowl; mix in lamb. Shape into four 3/4-inch thick patties. Cook patties in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat for 4 minutes per side for medium.
- Meanwhile, preheat broiler. Broil buns until golden, about 2 minutes. To each bun bottom with burger.
- Toss spinach, feta, onion, vinegar, and 1 1/2 tablespoons oil in bowl. Place salad atop burgers. Cover with bun tops, pressing firmly to compact.