Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
If you want to add more flavour you can add roasted red peppers and marinated artichoke hearts.
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 4 8-inch flour tortillas
- 4 leaves romaine lettuce
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 4 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup pitted kalamata olive
- 8 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- lemon juice
- dried oregano, crushed (optional)
- Spread mayo onto tortillas.
- Layer lettuce cucumber cheese olives and tomatoes down centre of each tortilla.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice and oregano.
- Wrap tightly and enjoy.
I really enjoyed these, like a Greek salad you can eat with your hand! My only changes...I substituted the flour tortillas with basil/pesto wraps. Pretty much the same thing, but specially for Greek wraps. I also eliminated the mayo, because I did add as mentioned the marinated roasted red peppers and artichoke hearts and the olive oil they were in replaced that. Absolutely delicious! And yes, lots of oregano.
I replaced the mayo with plain yogurt for a more healthy alternative. I added some chicken, fresh dill, some balsamic, and ommitted the tomato (because of an allergy.) Thanks for the good eats!