Recipe by Shawn C
This is one way to grill up some chicken without the heavy barbecue sauces. Best to double the marinade and save half for basting!!!!!! YUMMO
- 236.59 ml oil
- 177.44 ml lemon juice
- 14.78 ml salt
- 4.92 ml Greek oregano
- 2 garlic, minced
- 2.46 ml crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- 12 chicken pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine oil, lemon juice, salt, oregano, garlic, and red pepper flakes if using, in a blender; blend until smooth.
- Put chicken pieces in a zipper plastic bag.
- Pour marinade over chicken pieces.
- Squeeze out air and seal.
- Mush the bag around with fingers to coat the chicken well.
- Refrigerate for 6 hours to overnight.
- Place on charcoal grill.
- Grill over medium coals until done, discarding the marinade of course.