Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is one way to grill up some chicken without the heavy barbecue sauces. Best to double the marinade and save half for basting!!!!!! YUMMO
- Combine oil, lemon juice, salt, oregano, garlic, and red pepper flakes if using, in a blender; blend until smooth.
- Put chicken pieces in a zipper plastic bag.
- Pour marinade over chicken pieces.
- Squeeze out air and seal.
- Mush the bag around with fingers to coat the chicken well.
- Refrigerate for 6 hours to overnight.
- Place on charcoal grill.
- Grill over medium coals until done, discarding the marinade of course.