1/4 Photos of Greek House Salad Dressing
Not only is this a fantastic dressing for all kinds of salads even pasta salads, it also makes a wonderful meat marinade --- this dressing needs to chill for a few hours before using
My Private Note
cups (a ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup olive oil (or use half vegetable oil and half olive oil)
- 2 -3 teaspoons fresh minced garlic (or to taste)
- 2 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 1/2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt (or use 1/2 teaspoon white salt)
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar (can use a little more to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar (optional)
- 1In a bowl mix all ingredients well to combine (or use a blender or processor to mix).
- 2Adjust the salt, black pepper and vinegar to taste.
- 3Let sit for a couple of hours to blend flavors.
- 4Store tightly covered at room temperature (or refrigerate if using fresh garlic).
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek House Salad Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (289 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1303.8
- Calories from Fat 1300
- Total Fat 144.5 g
- Saturated Fat 19.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 80.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: