Recipe by Wendy's Kitchen
Another very easy and tasy recipe for chicken breasts or leg fillets. Can be done on the grill or bbq.
Top Review by Oolala
It was a hit! I used 1 tsp of salt and used garlic powder because I was out of chopped and fresh garlic. I marinated it overnight and threaded the chicken onto skewers for the BBQ. Thank you!
- 8 boneless chicken thighs or 4 skinless chicken breast halves
Lemon Honey Marinade
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 5 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare marinade by combining all ingredients in glass dish.
- Add chicken and coat with marinade.
- Marinate at room temperature for at least 15 minutes or overnight (in fridge) for a more pronounced flavour.
- Drain chicken reserving marinade and cook chicken basting with marinade either on a grill or bbq for approximately 10 minutes each side.
- Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.