Prep 1 min
Cook 5 mins
You know when you have all those leftover easter eggs? I learned how to eat them this way from my family and was told it is Greek (as I am told most things are LOL!). So, here you go, it is simple, yet good :)
- 2 eggs, Hard boiled
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, fresh
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- Peel your leftover Easter egg (or just regular hard boiled egg).
- Slice the eggs into pieces widthwise.
- juice lemon half or just put lemon juice over egg slices.
- drizzle olive oil.
- sprinkle salt and pepper.
The Greeks really nailed down everything perfectly! LOL!! These were, of coarse, different but GOOD different. A bit of "dressing" on boiled eggs...it was like the best part of a salad! :) Thanks so much for posting!
These are certainly different. They won't be to everybody's taste, but they're nice for a change of pace. Good as part of a salad plate. Thanks for posting!